Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, July 20, 2009

Matt Smith Doctor #11


First look at Matt Smith as the New Doctor Who

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

interesting, isn't he?

khmer gay said...

HI sir,that it is nice to be in your site,,,, I really love and May I put it in my blog list?
it is a honor if I put your site in my blog list,, more over it so great if you could put my blog in your friend list or blog list..
Here is my blog
http://khmergay.blogspot.com/
I do hope you will not mind to share friendship with me,and make more friends in the world.
My best regards,

Warm hug...xxxxxxxxx
Khmer gay

towngay said...

How are you today? How is your feeling to post the gay movie?your site really interesting, especially the pictures I really love and see the movies,
you have a good job.
could you share to allow me to put your blong i happy put your blog in my blog list ?
Here is my blog http://towngay.blogspot.com/
and you please put my blog to your blog list if you dont mind me , I do hope you will be kind to
do what i reguest,

Thank you so much for your sharing to me

Regards,

http://towngay.blogspot.com/