Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Tha Man Monday (yes on Wednesday)

Hey all I have been laid up for the last week in a little (haha) bit of pain and the thought of typing anything whole my bog toe was doing a rendition of Janet Jackson’s “throb” was just not going to happen. So sorry for the lateness but here is this weeks


Tha Man Monday

Justin Rodgers Hall was born February 22, 1981 in Columbia, South Carolina, USA. He worked in the other Transporter movies and will take part in Transporter 3 as Horatio. His upcoming films and shows will include My Sister’s Keeper, Depth Charge, G.I. Joe: Rise of Cobra, Star Trek, The Soloist, State Islandi, Fighting, Dead Air, He’s Just Not That into You, Babylon A.D., Dark World, and Playboys. He was also recently in The Mutant Chronicles, Street Kings, Dreamgirls, and Final Approach.


Now I don’t get it … look at him, why is he only getting one or two lines in movies? Why is he the background guy? Oh well I won’t say why I think this is the case but I will say keep your eyes out for him cause it does not look like he is stopping anytime soon.

No comments: