Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, August 18, 2008

Tha Man Monday

In an effort to work on my problem with deadlines (yes I know I have a problem with deadlines I just said I did…) I am starting a little thing called “Tha Man Mondays”. This will usually be someone that I really really like or admire for one reason or another, and might be someone that does not get a lot of press in general. I like being able to hear “Oh yeah D you told me about him didn’t you?”

So my first Man for “Tha Man Mondays” is Kevin Grevioux. Kevin is a Chicago born (YAH!!!!!!)Actor and writer. He is a Howard University graduate with a degree in Microbiology.

Kevin left a future career as a mad scientist to pursue his love of writing and while you main recognize him as the Werewolf Raze from Underworld, what you might not know that Underworld is also his first professional screenplay.

He has also appeared in the movies Bowfinger, Men in Black 2, Tim Burton’s Planet of the Apes, and Charlie’s Angels* to name a few. He was also a regular on the first couple of seasons of Star Trek Deep Space Nine.

Currently Kevin is writer for the fourth “New Warriors“title from Marvel comics. IMDB has also listed Underworld III Rise of the Lycans with a January 2009 opening date.


I figure Kevin is probably not Gay but he is a Actor/Writer and I figure he will just love having a fan base so yeah I am gonna say....he real easy on the eyes. (That is actually how I started noticing him). So show him some love before he becomes to big to receive mail from everybody.


No comments: