Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Dressed to Thrill


Well the Olympics are over and while I will not go into how I felt about the coverage of NBC I will say I was happy to see a lot of people taking the Olympic spirit to hart.
So if you have been watched any part of the Olympic games in Beijing you at some point had to have seen the beautiful Chinese ceremony girls that carry the medals, signs, etc… Now I am far from a “fashionista” but Beijing outdid themselves.





Those girls who spent on average 10 hours a day on their high heeled feet were well worth the spirit they showed over the last two plus weeks. I look forward (with a little fear) to see what London does for the 2012 games. (did you see the mayor of London?)

No comments: