Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Thursday, August 14, 2008

The "G..ist" show on MTV


So I am completely fascinated with the MTV show G’s to Gent’s. It is funny and hypnotic and makes me feel just a little funny in my pants. For those of you not watching here is the premise. MTV has hand selected a group of 14 street wise “G’s” (gangsta’s) and put them in a house together to learn the ways of being a “Gentleman”. Leading them thru this life changing experience is self appointed gentleman and style guru Fonzworth Bently former right hand body man for Puff Daddy.

The shows named producer is Jamie Foxx.

Every week the G’s are put thru a series of test from the book of style so that in the end one person can gain entrance to the “Gentleman’s Club” and win 100,000 dollars. Your usual elimination reality scenario. But the fun for me comes from watching the potential Gents as they one by one break down and show their “softer” sides. Now I am far from an expert on gangsta behavior but apparently there is a lot of crying, begging, running, and chasing out in the streets these days. Pictured below are a couple of my personal favorite “G’s”.


Creepa with and without his "Hata" blockers on.


Shotta bearing himself for all to see.


E6 uses his eyes to talk you into ...whatevah!!!!!


His spelling not mine..This is Pritti boi Shaun!


T.Jones a native of Detroit...nuff said!!!

Also pictured is the “G” that everyone seems to love to hate ( I think cause he is the most fuckable personally)



G’s to Gents shows every Tuesday 10E/9C

No comments: