Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Saturday, December 06, 2008

4 days later

Sorry it's been so quiet on the window. My Grandmother is ill and I had to fly back to Chicago to see her so my political, cultural,personal, and hate of AIG observations have not been forthcoming. Should be back to regular posting soon!

Oh just to throw this out... AIG is the reason the Big 3 are having such a hard time getting assistance from the government.

1 comment:

uglyblackjohn said...

AIG and the estimation that the Detroit Three actually have a NEGATIVE net worth. Bankruptcy might be the best choice.

Hope your grandmother gets better. I'd hate to hear about an Obama moment.