Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Saturday, December 06, 2008

A Quick Reminder


I have been going thru my news sources playing catch up and I noticed a few articles saying Barack is not doing enough about the finical crisis. Let me remind you that Barack Obama is currently unemployed having quit the senate about two weeks ago. We are exactly 45 days from him taking office and George W. Bush (who just informed us that we are in a rescission) is still President of the United States. So in other words BACK THE FUCK UP! Barack on his own has held way more press conferences than the current President has about the current situation. But the truth is George is still in charge.

No comments: