Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Flight of the vanities!


I have sat at the computer for the last 15 minutes trying to compose this blog entry. I just don’t understand America so maybe you can help me. Citigroup, my personal banking institution, got a government bailout and at no point after the AIG bank retreat scandal and the Detroit big wigs arriving in Washington in their separate private planes, did anyone inside the penthouse offices of Citigroup think that not canceling the order on the 50 million dollar private jet was not a good idea?

I mean I know the plane was clearly ordered before the financial collapse but really, you didn’t cancel the order. Ok honestly at this point none of these guys can surprise me anymore.

No comments: