Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, January 12, 2009

Tina Fey is the Best Actress


My girl Tina!! You know I am not a new Tina Fey fan I have been following 30 Rock since the first season long before anyone ever heard of "Sarah Palin". Well every dark cloud has a silver lining and the barracuda from Alaska put Tina on the national stage. Tina Fey Golden Globe best actress of the year!

Congratulations Tina...You SUCK IT!!!!!

1 comment:

Reginald Harris said...

Congratulations!

Golden Globes
TV SERIES, COMEDY OR MUSICAL:
30 Rock

ACTRESS IN A TV SERIES, COMEDY OR MUSICAL:
Tina Fey, 30 Rock

ACTOR IN A TV, COMEDY OR MUSICAL:
Alec Baldwin, 30 Rock