Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Sunday, September 14, 2008

The Audacity of my hope

I like to blog.....hence I like to read blogs. It seems that even the sexy naked blogs I read have something to say about the most important election in American history. If your not supporting the McCain/Palin ticket the news can be a little daunting at times. But good news is I am not alone. I found this blog that renews me, that gives me a sense that there are others that feel like I do...and maybe they can help you too.



Women against Sarah Palin

No comments: