Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Tuesdays Invitation!




Joy Behar was born and raised in Williamsburg, Brooklyn in New York. She is an actor, comedian, and writer. But is best known for 11 year stint on the view, she and Barbara being the only 2 left of the original host.

I have to admit until Whoopi joined the cast of “The View” last year I never really paid much attention to this show or the host, however as the most important election in American history looms closer and all talk turns to candidates the old adage has never been truer, Politics makes strange bedfellows. Joy has continued to demonstrate a mindset that comes close to my own, she has managed to fight my battles and make my points during the hot topics and rare is the white woman I find that can speak for me.


So Joy Behar, please accept this invitation to the Dinner party of the year. Your opinion, your veracity, and your big mouth are more than welcome!

No comments: