Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Tuesdays Invitation!



Tina Fey was born and raised in Upper Darby, Pennsylvania, a suburb of Philadelphia. She is an actor, comedian, and writer and is best known for eight year stint on Saturday Night Live spending part of the time as the first female head writer.


I have to admit that I have not watched Saturday Night live regularly since Eddie Murphy left the show. I had seen Tina Fey occasionally on those few times I had flashed by SNL on Saturdays bit never stopped to pay attention. Tina didn’t catch my eye until one night strictly by accident and at the suggestion of my I Tunes that I caught my first episode of “30Rock” the show Tina created writes produces and stars in. I mean that shit was put me on my ass funny, partially because I love behind the scene shows, and partly because I am not sure anyone is acting on that show. One of her co stars Tracy Morgan has just never been funny to me, but Tina has found a way to write for him which causes him not to have to try to act, just to be and it is hilarious. Yes Tina is currently making headlines playing Sarah Palin but I thought she was a super funny chick long before then.

So Tina Fey, please accept this invitation to the Dinner party of the year. Your opinion, your funny and your quirkiness are more than welcome! “By the hammer of Thor!”

No comments: