Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Temporary Powers

I have not said much about this crisis on Wall Street (mostly out of fear). But as more and more information comes out about what President Bush and United States Treasurer Secretary Hank Paulson want to do to fix the situation just sends shivers down my spine. Literally they want us (The people of the United States) to write a check for at least 700 billion dollars and we can’t even ask what is going to be done with the money. They want us to hand over temporary powers with the promise that they will take care of us.



I remember seeing a movie a few years back when a political leader asked to have temporary powers to deal with one very specific situation. That situation wound up lasting over twenty years. What movie was that???? Oh Yeah!!!!!



No comments: