Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Friday, November 21, 2008

Baby im Back!!!!!!


Sorry all had to take a few mental health days, I found myself just blurring out on anything that had anything to do with anything important. I think it was my post election come down. Luckily for me Bravo showed all 7 episodes of “The Real housewives of Atlanta” in one sitting and it completely pushed anything and everything serious out of my mind. Several things on my notepad to write about so check back throughout the day.







No comments: