Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Multi Blog 4


McCain Concedes Obama Wins!!!!!!


Well I have been watching and cooking and there are no pictures. Barack Obama is the President Elect...now maybe microsoft will send out something to fix word so his name does not show up with the red lines under it! Thank You everybody! My cake is almost done and it's time to celebrate! Everyone get some rest Now the real work begins!!!!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, my friend, and happy you should be. I hope he does well and I am going to at least enjoy the historical purpose of all of this. I just hope the Black Panthers and KKK don't ruin anything for us.

uglyblackjohn said...

Chocolate cake?

D.J. said...

White Chocolate Cake....it;s a new day!

Boondock Ma (Kim's Mom) said...

Just browsing and happened across your blog. While several posts got my attention, and some even made me smile, this is the one I had to comment on. Great photo! The best I've seen.

A lot of hard work ahead, but that seems to be the way for things of worth. Our country has come a long way , and I think all American's, whether they realize it or not, have reason, once again to hope.

Mine is not a political blog, but you're welcome to stop by! :)