Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Please sir! Might I have some more?



Hank Paulson told media today that he will be going back to Congress to request a few more dollars for the bailout. It seems the 700 billion Congress voted for two months ago was less of a fix and more of an installment and Hank and company now need an additional 800 billion dollars to get the economy going again. It is clear that whatever happens in the future Hank Paulson will be set for life as his friends on Wall Street will be more than happy to scratch his back as he has fully scratched theirs.

No comments: