Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Multi Blog 3


I got to my polling place about 10 minutes to 7am and there was already about 45 people in line. It was a little nippy but nobody seemed to care. Everyone seemed to be in good spirits and there was a lot of talk of getting to work when I get to work and I don't care how long we have to wait. It made me feel really good. At 7 they opened the doors and we headed inside the firehouse.

8 machines can make all the difference in the world. The line moved rather quickly and the only real exciment other than voting was when the firs alarm went off and a couple of people almost got taken out by Firemen sliding down the poles to get to the trucks.

All in all it was a rather quick process and i was back home with my feet up by 7:40 AM

No comments: