Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, November 04, 2008

Election Day Multi Blog 1

First let me state i am extremly vain...I mean for real extremely VAIN. It is almost a sin how vain I am. But I decided to document this election day for myself and all of you out there. So understanding how vain I am (you think he is vain?) I am posting pictures as is...

I went to bed relativley early for me this evening as I knew today was going to be a long day, but i could only sleep a few hours. So here I am about 5:30 AM. I am waiting a hour to leave the house to head to the polls to vote.

No comments: