Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Ronald Fenty, Rihanna's Dad, Speaks Out


Rihanna's father speaks to People magazine about the alleged beating of his daughter by boyfriend Chris Brown.

“I didn’t believe it,” he said to People regarding Brown’s alleged attack of his daughter after a pre-Grammy party in Los Angeles.

"I know my daughter," he continued. But when it came to Chris Brown, Fenty seemed to be blindsided by the situation. “They seemed pretty happy,” he recalled after last seeing them this past summer. “I don’t know what went wrong.”

"You think you know somebody, but you really don't," he added.

The 55-year-old salesman and freelance clothing designer saw his daughter this past week and noted that Rihanna was indeed injured in the altercation.

“There is some bruising. She will be all right. I think so,” he said without going into too much detail about his daughter’s condition. He did say that Rihanna was spending time with her friends while she heals from her injuries.

Although it is unknown whether Brown and Rihanna will continue their relationship after these rocky times, Rihanna’s father did make suggestion.

"If it were me, I'd move on!"



Yes Ronald, I agree, when it comes to Chris Brown I think we should all move on!!!!

No comments: