Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Truth you can believe in.....



Today Eric Holder, brand spanking new Attorney General of the United States, called America out today.

"I believe the United States is a Nation of cowards when it comes to matters of race"

Eric Holder I salute you!!! Finally someone with a microphone is being honest about race relations in this country.


2 comments:

uglyblackjohn said...

LA pastor, Dr. Price has said the same thing.
This makes twice this week that I've heard the truth.

Anonymous said...

We're also cowards when it comes to matters of national security, the truth behind welfare and the stupidity of the stimulus package... but who's talking about that?

Eric Holder is an impostor. He is fighting for the freedom of 17 terrorist at Gitmo. Who's the coward? He's fighting for terrorist???