Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Tuesdays Invitation!





E.J. Flavors (yes that is his real last name) was born and raised in Westbury, NY July 16, 1967. He is one of a growing number of music fans and computer geeks who have combined their resources to become internet DJ’s


E.J. Flavors is many things a preemie, a Virgo in a Cancer’s body, a drummer and a junkie. His drugs of choice are gadgets and music and usually they can interact with each other. Now I like music a lot, and I use to think I knew something about music until I met E.J. I have no idea how he keeps all that music knowledge along with the knowledge of his collection stuffed in his brain. I also admire him for being on the forefront of the E.J. makes geekdom look cool.

So E.J. Flavors., please accept this invitation to the Dinner party of the year. Your opinion, your diversity, and your geekiness are more than welcome!


2 comments:

EJ Flavors said...

You had me at the word "geek!"
I am so there....

JNez said...

you mean he responded to you? lol ej can be a bit of a recluse...but his music knowledge is definitely on point. congrats man!