Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesdays Invitation!





Richard Parsons was born and raised in Brooklyn, New York april4, 1948. He is a lawyer and a business man and has currently been named chairman –designate for Citigroup.

I have to admit Robert was brought to my attention at a reading I attended recently. The author mentioned that Robert Parsons was the first African American to have the position of Chairman of Citigroup. I started doing some digging and Robert graduated from Albany Law school and received a Juris Doctor, he was also the CEO & Chairman of Time Warner helping to negotiate the merger with AOL. He is also on the President’s Economic Advisory Team and was considered for the post of Secretary of Commerce in the current administration.


So Robert Parsons please accept this invitation to the Dinner party of the year. Your opinion, your diversity, and your knowledge are more than welcome! Oh and yes we know you are a republican…your still invited!


No comments: