Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

No Go for Blago......


Today a judge ruled “Hell Nawr” on former Illinois Governor Rod Blagojevich’s request for permission to leave the country to participate in NBC’s upcoming reality show “I’m a celebrity, get me out of here!”


Ok the judge didn’t really do a Sophia impersonation, but he did say that he felt that the former governor did not appreciate the magnitude of his legal situations and so he denied the request to travel to Costa Rica.


Personally I think rod is enough of a realty star already, and that star is burning up fast. Don’t drop the soap!!!!

2 comments:

eazy.e.da.mvp said...

the key word in the phrase being "celebrity". maybe that's what pissed the judge off...

Ian said...

Can't Pay-Rod just go sit in the corner already?!?!