Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Saturday, April 25, 2009

And then there's .....Dorothy!


Bea Arthur passed away today.She was 86 years old and she was an original Queen of comedy!
heaven just got a little funnier!





5 comments:

eazy.e.da.mvp said...

too many great moments to recall in such a small space, especially without quoting the whole conversation but three words can sum it up..."shady pines, ma"

RunningMom said...

Wow I hadn't heard, she was a great character, thanks for posting!

Wonder Man said...

the parody was the best

Sevin said...

oh how i adored her...

uglyblackjohn said...

I used to have a cruch on Maude.