Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Oh you nasty girls....


Allure magazine has a spread coming up called "The Naked Truth" which features women in various forms of media. While this normally would have flown well below my radar, two of the women featured appeal to my foodie and geeky side respectively. So for the first and maybe only time on the window naked women....

Padma Lakshmi host of one of my favorite reality shows "Top Chef"

and Eliza Dushku of Dollhouse though she will always be Faith the Vampire Slayer to me.

Naked hot Scifi, Food chicks...what is the world coming too.....

No comments: