Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Full Lid


Happy Birthday to Debbie Reynolds & Rachel Maddow

Sony announced they plan on bringing back the Men in Black series. Maybe third time will be the charm. No word on if Tommy Lee Jones or Will Smith will be returning.

Someone at FOX leaked an almost full and complete copy of the upcoming X-Men prequel X-Men Origins: Wolverine on the internet. It is reported that it has already been downloaded about 750,000 times today alone. The only thing missing from the movie is a few special FX shots. Poor FOX.

Justin B. Smith a resident of Silver Springs, MD and a fellow blogger was recently interviews in Gay Life Baltimore’s GLBT newspaper. The interview discusses his Vlog about living with HIV.

After 72 years CBS has cancelled “The Guiding Light”. Now I am not a soap head, I had a brief flirtation with “All My Children” back in the mid 90’s but the Natalie got her sight back on Christmas day and…well I digress. I remember my Great Grandmothers soap line up and the Guiding Light was part of it. Makes me think of her so it’s worth a mention.

Back on the hometown front, Michael Jordan (who I don’t believe still lives in Chicago) has joined Mayor Richard Daley’s campaign to bring the 2016 Olympics to Chicago. I am still very much on the fence about this as I am not sure how it will affect residents in the long run.


And that is about it for today….Thank you all for checking in. I am calling a full lid for the day!

No comments: