Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Red headed step child


We are a little less than three hours away from the 100 days for President Barack Obama. It is clear that Chuck Todd has not has not realized he is over his head as Senior White House correspondent for MSNBC but i wonder what dumb ass question he will be asking this evening?

Waiting with baited breath!

3 comments:

Wonder Man said...

This is sad, but I think he is kind of cute...just a little

D.J. said...

Yes one of my partners thinks he is really cute too. i did also til he got stupid! LOL

Ian said...

Ewwwwww! WONDER MAN, GROSS! LOL. And I'm seriously laughing so hard I can barely type right...dude is not cute. I'm jus' playin' but um, no he's not.

Ok maybe a little?

Nope. I tried.