Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Thursday, April 02, 2009

Full Lid Slow news day!



Happy Birthday to Marvin Gaye who would have turned 70 today.

The First wives all pose for a picture at Downing Street for the G20 dinner.

Police Pickett during International Olympics Committee visit in Chicago. Where were the Police….oh right, they were picketing!

Sweet Onion, Portobello, and Fontina Sandwiches
This delicious burger-like vegetarian sandwich tastes as good as it looks. And it does look good…and is kinda healthy.

Slow news day for me. Tomorrow Transformers and Black Panthers! And that is a Full Lid!!!

1 comment: