Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, June 22, 2009

Back to the Grind

Hello Blogland, I am back from my completely unplanned vacation from blogging. When last we blogged I told you that my time was being used to prepare to take on City Hall and this bag “tax” that was being introduced. I am happy to report that while the issue has not been completely dropped the city council recognized that putting this into law was going to be no easy task and there were a lot of holes that needed to be filled.

I also made the local television news and was quoted in the paper. If you want to see me in action (recognizing that only soundbytes get used in these things) you can click here for the video( after the commercial).

No comments: