Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Can you re-imagine VII




Ok here is the thing. I am really against this movie and until I saw the trailer I was refusing to see this movie. Hollywood in a rare gleem of wisdom decided to cast all these actors as teachers I would like to see. SO I will probably see the movie on video or television with one eye open. The cast includes Debbie Allen (this time as Principal of the school). Also Charles S. Dutton, Kelsey Grammer, Megan Mullally, and Bebe Neuwirth, all people who keep me entertained!


No comments: