Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Can you re-imagine VI



Well I got to go a whole week without doing one of these but that just means I got to do a lot in one sitting.


As reported earlier “Clash of the Titans” is getting a remake, here is the first picture from it.

Someone thought the Hardy Boys had rested on the laurels long enough and is dusting them off as men. The original Hardy Boys/ Nancy Drew mysteries starred Tiger Teen heartthrobs Parker Stevenson & Shaun Cassidy from 1977-1979. Now this is just the one I remember, the truth is the Hardy Boys have gone thru several incarnations starting back in the late 50’s.

There was an attempt at a revival back in 95 but it only lasted 13 episodes (though I swear they didn’t show them all cause I do not remember this) No stars attached as yet.

Lastly Barberella is being dusted off for a reboot again not many details but I will keep you posted.

No comments: