Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, May 05, 2009

AIG ruined my Birthday!!!!! Part 8 "They made how much?"



Just when I thought I was done talking about how AIG had ruined my birthday, news came out today about the March bonuses from those “Rooskie Batards” over at AIG. It seems that as more bookkeeping paperwork has come out it seems that the 180 million dollars in bonus money that went to high ranking employees is actually more like 454 million dollars.


454 million dollars that is almost four times the amount that caused people to take to the streets. Rep. Elijah Cummings (D-MD) had this to say.

"I simply cannot fathom why this company continues to erode the trust of the public and the U.S. Congress, rather than being forthcoming about these issues from the start,"

I will bring the pitchforks if one of you guys brings the torches and I will meet you on Wall Street.

No comments: