Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Thursday, May 14, 2009

My desk says I am not in the mood!


Part of the Emotionalize Your Light competition, the Perfekt Desk is a prototype desk-slash-lamp workstation, trimmed with LEDs that change colors in order to reflect your mood. The desk includes a ceiling fixture, made up of 16 1W standard light bulbs mounted onto a square aluminum tube, and cold cathode fluorescent lamps for the lights surrounding the desk. As the creator is currently working on a computer that'll control the lights to change into different hues of the rainbow, the current mood lighting is controlled using switches, and only produces red, green and blue glows.

No comments: