Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Thursday, May 21, 2009

I’m a CEO get me out of here!


It was announced today that Edward Liddy current CEO of AIG will be stepping down as soon as a proper replacement can be found. Edward Liddy took over the evil AIG empire (see AIG ruined my birthday several parts and ongoing) once the company went toxic. Liddy has survived multiple public relation disasters from AIG’s million dollar getaway weekends to million dollar bonuses. I wish Ed Liddy the best of luck and good luck finding someone else to sit in the hot seat.

1 comment:

Wonder Man said...

he getting out as the building burns