Monday, May 18, 2009
Some honest things, Thanks so much Ian, about me.
1) Yes it is well known that I love Sci-fi but even with all the bad sci-fi out there, I am still a closet “Power Rangers” fan. I literally will download some episodes and watch them in the closet.
2) I am not much of a drinker, I don’t smoke, and never been into drugs. But in times of stress I head right for the fridge. I am the worst stress eater in the world.
3) I honestly do believe that even bad publicity is good publicity and I do like my publicity. I was once voted a “hot ghetto mess” on one of those viral emails.
4) Because my feet would never settle down and decide on one size for any length of time I never had more then 3 pairs of shoes at one time as a kid. Now that my feet have settled down to a comfortable size 15 I have gone show crazy in my adult life, well crazy for me I am now a the happy owner of about 25+ pair of shoes.
5) Everyday, at some point of the day, no matter how bad that day might be, I find a reason, a joke, a something, to give myself a good belly laugh ( and with my belly that laugh can last a long time!)
Ok I think that is all the honesty I can some up with right now. Since most of my blogging friends have done this already I am going to have to tag uglyblackjohn and Running Mom!