Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, May 18, 2009

Honestly Blogging!


Some honest things, Thanks so much Ian, about me.

1) Yes it is well known that I love Sci-fi but even with all the bad sci-fi out there, I am still a closet “Power Rangers” fan. I literally will download some episodes and watch them in the closet.

2) I am not much of a drinker, I don’t smoke, and never been into drugs. But in times of stress I head right for the fridge. I am the worst stress eater in the world.

3) I honestly do believe that even bad publicity is good publicity and I do like my publicity. I was once voted a “hot ghetto mess” on one of those viral emails.

4) Because my feet would never settle down and decide on one size for any length of time I never had more then 3 pairs of shoes at one time as a kid. Now that my feet have settled down to a comfortable size 15 I have gone show crazy in my adult life, well crazy for me I am now a the happy owner of about 25+ pair of shoes.

5) Everyday, at some point of the day, no matter how bad that day might be, I find a reason, a joke, a something, to give myself a good belly laugh ( and with my belly that laugh can last a long time!)

Ok I think that is all the honesty I can some up with right now. Since most of my blogging friends have done this already I am going to have to tag uglyblackjohn and Running Mom!

No comments: