Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy 100th to me!





Sometime about the middle of October I realized that I was close to 100 post in just 3 months. Amazing for me considering that my last blog over on Yahoo 360 it took me a year to hit that number. So I knew I wanted the 100th to be something special...but what?

Well it’s democracy in action. I have been trying to figure out what I want to do after the election and today I figured it out. I want to work on the election process. I have been watching all the stories on the long waits for voting and that is something in the 21st century just should not exist.

5 to 8 hours to wait to vote? It should never be this way, and that is going to be my political project for 2009. Anyway Happy 100th to me, 200th coming soon!


1 comment:

uglyblackjohn said...

The amazing thing is that the people actually waited.