Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, October 20, 2008

A return of the greatest hits….Rolling out Wright


Rick Davis, campaign manager for the McCain camp, has announced that in the last two weeks the campaign may well pull out the Obama/Rev. Wright controversy for the final weeks of the campaign.

I don’t know weather to laugh or cry. I mean after constantly being told that going negative is exactly what the nation does not want to hear, you pull out not something new, but something that Hilary tried to use against Barack back in the democratic primary.

Why not spend the next two weeks doing something you have yet to do in my opinion. Tell me that if you are made President what you plan to do, I mean other than get Bin-Ladin, cause for real, that is great and all but what do you plan on doing after that?

Hello…..is this thing on????????????

1 comment:

uglyblackjohn said...

This just shows how desperate and antiquated the McCain machine is. It's odd that McCain keeps trying to distance himself from Bush but continues to use Bush's advisors and tactics.