Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, October 28, 2008

7 days to the VOTE

I am so excited, my brand new voters registration card came in the mail a few days ago, as i am a recent transplant to Baltimore. I plan on being one of the first people in line at my new voting place, they open at 7am. In exactly 168 hours from now I will be placing my Barack the vote! We have 7 days left folks "Don't screw it up!"

No comments: