Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, October 06, 2008

Is there such a thing as the Black Crusaders?


So as usual Elizabeth Hasselbeck was continuing to tote the party line on “The View” today. But that was not the news that I bring you today.

I wonder if maybe Tine Fey was on to something. In one of the first season episodes of “30 Rock” there is a story of show clown “Tracy Jordan” (played by real clown Tracy Morgan) going on the run from the “Black Crusaders”. The crusaders are a cabal of powerful black Americans that don’t take kindly to black people embarrassing the race in public.


Has life imitated art? Was Tina and company unknowingly onto something? Because it seems as though someone hemmed Sherri up in a corner somewhere and took her “out to the woodshed.” Now I am not saying she is a changed woman, but I am saying for the first time that I can remember she is involved and engaged in the conversation. She seems to be making sense and arguing her case. Could this be the beginning of a newer brighter Sherri Shepherd????


2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Brian said...

Oprah threatened to have her killed and she came together real quick.