Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, October 07, 2008

Tuesdays Invitation!



Eugene Robinson was born and raised in Orangeburg, South Carolina. He is an Journalist for the Washington Post where he is currently assistant managing editor.

So maybe a little under two years ago I started watching “Countdown with Keith Olbermann” on MSNBC. It was about this time I was introduced to Eugene Robinson as it seemed he was on at least three out of five days a week. I found his commentary refreshing and very intelligent. I also found it very even in the fact that here was this black man who managed not to be black but not in a bad way. He just kind of laid his commentary down on the line and answered questions, even the ones directed to him because he was black, from a very universal point of view.

So Eugene Robinson, please accept this invitation to the Dinner party of the year. Your opinion, your intelligence and your style are more than welcome! You can come late since you will probably be appearing that night.

No comments: