Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Today's Favorite Photo Marshalling your strength!

A friend sent me this picture today. It is very powerful and moving. To me from this date on it will always be a inspiration. Every time i think something is to big for me to do, every time I think something is beyond my grasp, I will go back to this image and I will carry on!


Maybe it will inspire you as well.

No comments: