Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, October 27, 2008

Those who do not remember the past are condemned to repeat it.

.. Never grow a life form from an alien signal. (part 3)



A few weeks ago I wrote a post about Sarah Palin stabbing John McCain in the back and her quest for Power. Well what can I say; my third eye did not let me down. According to the “elitist” media the McCain campaign is imploding on itself and there is much rumor that Sarah the Barracuda has gone rogue.


Now their calling Sarah a Diva, I thought she was a Maverick? If you want to label Sarah I say “Sil” the home grown alien girl from the 1995 movie “Species”. In the movie the scientist get an alien DNA code from a signal from outer space. They grow a female because females are more “docile.”


Well Sarah is anything but Docile, she has a taste for meat now, and she by all accounts is preparing herself to be leader of the Republican Party by 2012. At this point even if the McCain/Palin ticket manages to win the White house next week, will it be a house for of domestic unbliss?

1 comment:

uglyblackjohn said...

Sarah's worth to the Rep. ticket would be toxic. While there will always be a market for those of her ilk, she will be seen as an extremist. (Although if she looked like that Species chick - I'd go to see her speak.)