Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Can you catch a cold from overexposure?

Is President Obama in danger of being overexposed? I have to say I don’t’ really understand this question. We are in one of the worse economic times in history, education sucks, healthcare is bad, and we are in two wars.


I hate to bring it up but do we remember Katrina? It took then President Bush what 3 days to show himself? Personally I enjoy looking on the television machine and seeing the person I voted for working. There is a channel for everything else, why is there not a President Channel? A channel that follows him around 24 hours a day. It would be like The West Wing all day and night. But I digress, is the President over exposed? Let’s examine this easily with pictures…


Here are pictures of people that have been on the tube lately, you be the judge of who is overexposed based on what they do for a living.




Brooke Hogan-Celebrealty star

Britney Spears-Pop star making a comeback

Bradgelina- Celebrity couple

Rush Limbaugh- Radio Talk show Republican

Lindsey Lohan- Who the F&$k knows

Halle Berry- Oscar winning "actress"

President Barack Obama- Leader of the free world during a time when the world has been turned upside down!


Hmmm Yeah I want to see him everyday!

Oh and "I took 2 days because I like to know what I am talking about!"

No comments: