Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, March 30, 2009

Full Lid


Happy belated Birthday to my favorite empathy and Gargoyles Villian Marina Sirtis and my second favorite Warrior princess Lucy Lawless of Xena. Who both celebrated over the weekend.

Also Very Happy birthday to multi platinum and four time grammy award winning singer Tracy Chapman

Monday night watching for the family. Dhani Jones tackles the globe.

Andy Hallett the actor who played Krevlornswath of the Deathwok Clan or Lorne for short, on the Buffy the Vampire Slayer spin off Angel passed away today from heart disease, he was 30 years old.

A man was caught cheating on his wife in the UK thanks to Google maps street view. He told his wife he was out of town but his car with unique hubcaps was parked outside his wife’s friends house.

And that ladies and gentlemen is a full lid. Tomorrow is Tuesday invites… +!

2 comments:

RunningMom said...

I LOVE Tracy Chapman and I really love her new song "sing for you"

That's crazy that Andy Hallett died at age 33 of heart disease. That's 2 years younger than me. WTF? So so sad.

uglyblackjohn said...

Ummm...yea. You ARe a FanBoy.
I didn't know it was THAT bad.