Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, March 17, 2009

He's mad as hell....and (well you know the rest!)

Richard Blair from all spin zone has had enough. he is taking his show and his blog on the road, if you get a chance show him some support.

"I’m pretty much living day-to-day at this point, having been laid off in late 2008. So, the AIG bonus thing has really, really, gotten under my skin.

Here’s how I’m going to spend my St. Patrick’s day:

Tuesday morning, 3/17, I’m going to hop the Chinatown bus in Philly and travel up to NYC. My destination is somewhere around 70 Pine St., which is the location of the AIG building in the financial district of NYC. I expect to be there well before lunchtime.

I don’t know precisely where I’ll be hanging out (wherever security or the NYPD won’t run me off, hopefully), but if I get the opportunity I’ll try to update this post with an exact location. If you’re in NYC and feel moved to join me, stop by and say hello to the guy in a black leather jacket holding a poster board sign.

Someone’s gotta start it, and it’s not like I don’t have the time, if you know what I mean."

No comments: