Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Monday, March 09, 2009

For my 200th entry!

Wow...200 post. it does not feel like that much but 200 in six months. I guess i have a lot to share. Well I am going to do a time warp and ask a question. What happened?????? anyone my age and older will see this video and fall right in line. you might start looking for your African medallions or think about getting your high top fade back.



But again I asked what happened? Here we were rappers were trying to make a difference and using their rap for good and then they were shooting each other. What The Hell??!!!!

No comments: