Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Queens Wiccans and First Ladies


Ok a few things that can be grouped together in one post….

Today is Alyson Hannigan’s birthday. Being a huge “Buffy the Vampire Slayer” and more recently a “How I Met Your Mother” fan I am happy to mention that.

Tomorrow Aretha “Queen of Church hat wearing soul” Franklin will be celebrating her birthday. Look at that cake!

And lastly, speaking of hats, here is Chantal Biya, the first Lady of Cameroon. She and her husband greeted the Pope on his recent visit to Africa and baby she too is wearing that HAT!!!!!!

No comments: