Why I have opened the window!

Amerykah has turned a corner and we should all turn with it. I have thoughts ideas and suggestions but I also have patience and desire for us to be whole and one. I have been speaking a lot lately of the human condition and the generations of Black Americans. i will entertain any and all conversation as long as we can be respectful and grown up. Let the healing begin......

Thursday, March 12, 2009

I'm Sorry....so sorry!!!!







I am starting a new segment here on the window. The I’m sorry so sorry segment is going to follow the latest trend of people who break the law, or scream a racial slur, or any of those other things that people feel soulfully sorry about after they get caught doing it.



The most recent of course being Ponzi master Bernard Madoff. Today he pleaded guilty to the 11 counts against him. "I am actually grateful for this opportunity to publicly comment about my crimes, for which I am deeply sorry and ashamed,"

Well Bernie its ok, long as you’re sorry. I am sure the guilt is eating you up inside, which we hopefully leave more room for your new husband Bubba to make your honeymoon night more memorable

Some previous I’m sorry recipients...


Michael Richards

Michael Phelps

Kwame Kilpatrick

Mel Gibson

No comments: